Shortness of breath can be a serious problem. It can happen suddenly or gradually. Allergy and asthma are common causes of chronic and acute shortness of breath. Sources of shortness of breath could be:
- ALLERGY OF THE NOSE AND SINUSES BECAUSE OF THE OBSTRUCTION IN THE NOSE
- ALLERGIC BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
- NON-ALLERGIC BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
- OTHER DISEASES OF THE LUNGS
- SOME DISEASES OF THE THROAT AND LARYNX
Management of all forms of shortness of breath and difficulty breathing is important and should not be delayed. Although shortness of breath is a frequent symptom of the common condition of acute bronchitis, it should never be left without a full investigation.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE MANAGEMENT OF SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND DIFFICULTY BREATHING.
WE CAN HELP.