Sinus headaches are common and relate to problems in the nose and sinuses. Sufferers have one or more of the following complaints:
- Pain in the jaws or teeth
- Pain over the cheeks and nose
- Pain around and behind the eyes
- Pain and pressure over the forehead
- Nose congestion, sneezing and mouth breathing
- Snoring and disturbed night sleep
- Fatigue, irritability and lack of concentration
- Sore throat, bad breath and nausea
- Severe headaches can be incapacitating
Treating sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, are but a few examples of what we can do to get rid of recurrent sinus headaches.
CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON SINUS HEADACHES, AND HOW TO GET YOUR ALLERGY IDENTIFIED AND TREATED.
WE CAN HELP.